- Serves clients by providing product and service information.
- Resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential clients by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintain client records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare products or service reports by collecting and analyzing client information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed.
- Attempt to persuade client to reconsider of closing account.
- Other tasks may assign by management.
- For Female
- Knowledge of Forex is an advantage.
- Able to speaking and typing Chinese.
- Computer literate.
- University student or fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Good interpersonal.
- Energetic and active.
- Strong commitment.
- Clear goal.
- 13th monthly salary
- Yearly salary increment
- Public Insurance (NSSF)
- Annual Leave 18 days
- Bonus, Incentive
- And Other Compensate