Expired on: May 30, 2022
- Develop and design ‘roughs’ (sketches) based on superior requirements.
- Prepare comprehensive layouts of the design using techniques such as photography, illustration and computer-generated imagery.
- Identify communication problems and develop visual solutions.
- Present and propose designs to manager for approval.
- Prepare designs for print or digital publication and signage.
- Design and set up exhibitions for advertising purposes.
- Supervise all design production stages, including arranging and supervising printing.
- Maintain all other related graphic design works.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Maintain good working relationships with your manager and your peer.
- Perform other tasks assign by direct manager and CEO
- A bachelor’s degree in IT, Media, Photography, or a similar skill.
- One or more years of related work experience of graphic editing in Media Industry/Private Company.
- Must be able to use Graphic editing software packages (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, AutoCAD. etc.)
- Must be able to use both Window OS and MAC OS.
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and color compositing elements.
- Creative mind and visual telling skills.
- Good command of English.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and wide understanding in Graphic Editing.
- Able to pay attention to detail, concise and objectively based.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadline.
- Applicants submitted with Study Records/Transcripts are highly prioritized.
- 13th monthly salary
- Yearly salary increment
- Public Insurance (NSSF)
- Annual Leave 18 days
- Bonus, Incentive
- And Other Compensate
Sorry! This job has expired.